IN TODAY’S “DARREN MARLAR RADIO SHOW” PODCAST: ***How did Daniel Boone die? The answer in today’s Weird Holidays! ***Walmart has managed to make shopping even easier... or, actually... lazier! ***What’s the deal with dreaming that you’re naked in public? ***Steffan Williams may only be 8 years old, but he has already saved half a dozen lives in his hometown. ***I hope you don’t know any deaf people that had to deal with Hurricane Irma – if so, they might’ve had no idea what was going on! ***They’re calling her the “female Chuck Norris” - and I’ll share her story! ***Would you believe that TUESDAY is the most stressful day of the week, not Monday? I’ll explain! ***Wanna live to be 100? One tip is out of your control. ***AND MORE!
This episode is brought to you by the audiobook, “Could It Be True: Volume 1, Urban Legends" by Cindy Parmiter, narrated by Darren Marlar. Hear a free sample or purchase the title at http://a.co/43phgmI
Every weekday Darren Marlar brings you strange news, fun facts, life hacks, and more – always safe to listen to at work or home! Get the show at http://www.MarlarHouse.com/RadioShow for the RSS feed, or search for “Darren Marlar” in iTunes, iHeart Radio, YouTube, or your favorite podcasting app!
* TUBE BUDDY: https://www.tubebuddy.com/marlarhouse
* MY MICROPHONE (Neumann TLM103): http://amzn.to/2if01CL
* MICROPHONE PRE-AMP (Icicle): http://amzn.to/2vLqLzg
* RECORDING SOFTWARE (Adobe Audition): http://amzn.to/2vLqI6E
* MACHINE (MacBook Pro): http://amzn.to/2vQzD5g
* FREE MOBILE APP: http://ww.MarlarHouse.com/mobile
* POSTAL ADDRESS: Marlar House Productions, PO Box 2023, Loves Park IL 61130
* MARLAR SHEET (newsletter): http://www.MarlarHouse.com/MarlarSheet
* MARLAR HOUSE AUDIOBOOKS: http://www.MarlarHouse.com/AudioBooks