“The Bloody Legacy of Bloods Point Road” #WeirdDarkness
It’s a familiar scenario on a Saturday night in the Land of Lincoln. Teenagers gather at the home of a friend whose parents are out of town, for what they’ve been told at school all week will be the party to end all parties. But because they’re teenagers, everything is boring—especially this party that only a handful of people have shown up for. After a few beers, someone suggests, “Hey, let’s go out to Bloods Point!”
Please support my channel by sharing Weird Darkness on Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, and others social networks! If you like this video, please give it a thumbs up – and be sure to subscribe if you want to see more! And click that little bell icon next to the subscribe button to be notified when I post new videos! If you’re already an official Weirdo, please leave a comment below and let me know what you thought of the episode!
Find more Weird Darkness, or send me your own story to narrate at http://www.WeirdDarkness.com. I’m looking for both fiction and non-fiction stories of the paranormal, strange, supernatural, dark, and creepy. You can even send me link to articles, creepypastas, and other stories you find online that you feel would be great for the show. Share them all with me at WeirdDarkness.com.
Featured in this episode…
“The Bloody Legacy of Bloods Point Road”
Written by Stuart Wahlin. Location photos and video production also by Stuart Wahlin.
Find links to this episode’s author and producer in the show’s description.
Copyright Marlar House Productions, 2017.
Rebroadcast or duplication without express written permission is strictly prohibited.
Music provided by Shadow’s Symphony.
* MARLAR HOUSE AUDIOBOOKS: http://www.MarlarHouse.com/AudioBooks
* FACEBOOK & TWITTER: http://www.MarlarHouse.com/Facebook
* DAILY DOSE OF WEIRD NEWS: http://www.DailyDoseOfWeirdNews.com
* WEIRD DARKNESS: http://www.WeirdDarkness.com
* MARLAR SHEET (newsletter): http://www.MarlarHouse.com/MarlarSheet
* FREE MOBILE APP: http://ww.MarlarHouse.com/mobile
* SEND ME STUFF: Marlar House Productions, PO Box 2023, Loves Park IL 61130