IN TODAY’S PODCAST: Video games, chocolate shakes, and bullies make it into today’s Weird Holidays! ***Who do you love more, your cappuccino or your fiancée? You may not have to decide between the two any longer! ***People don’t typically think much of plumbers – until they have a problem that needs fixing. Well, one plumber if fixing things in this world in a whole different way than with a wrench and plunger! ***Today’s Moment of Duh proves that the old saying “the early bird gets the worm” isn’t always a fool-proof way to live. ***Spare the GUN, Spoil the Child? That’s the question to ask in an totally outrageous story I’ll share with you! ***It was supposed to be the happiest day of their lives. Instead, it became today’s Brain on Drugs story. ***And MORE in today’s DARREN MARLAR RADIO SHOW podcast!
Every weekday Darren Marlar brings you strange news, fun facts, life hacks, and more – always safe to listen to at work or home! Get the show at http://www.MarlarHouse.com/RadioShow for the RSS feed, or search for “Darren Marlar” in iTunes, iHeart Radio, YouTube, or your favorite podcasting app!
This episode is brought to you by the audiobook, “”The Last Observer: A Magic Battle for Reality”, by G. Michael Vasy, narrated by Darren Marlar. Hear a free sample or purchase the title at http://a.co/hcgDsnV.
* TUBE BUDDY: https://www.tubebuddy.com/marlarhouse
* MY MICROPHONE (Neumann TLM103): http://amzn.to/2if01CL
* MICROPHONE PRE-AMP (Icicle): http://amzn.to/2vLqLzg
* RECORDING SOFTWARE (Adobe Audition): http://amzn.to/2vLqI6E
* MACHINE (MacBook Pro): http://amzn.to/2vQzD5g
* FREE MOBILE APP: http://ww.MarlarHouse.com/mobile
* POSTAL ADDRESS: Marlar House Productions, PO Box 2023, Loves Park IL 61130
* MARLAR SHEET (newsletter): http://www.MarlarHouse.com/MarlarSheet
* MARLAR HOUSE AUDIOBOOKS: http://www.MarlarHouse.com/AudioBooks