“Who Put Bella in the Wych Elm?” and 15 More Mysterious, Terrifying Unsolved Murders #WeirdDarkness
It’s the curious details of a murder case that transfix true crime obsessives. Some have elements that are particularly violent, bloody, gruesome, and unsettling. Worse, some slaying remain unsolved, meaning that the perpetrator continued to walk among us after the deed was finished. From the famous Black Dahlia murder and America’s Jack the Ripper to a body found in a tree and a weird note left before one German man’s disappearance, in this episode I’ll share several mysterious, unsolved deaths that will chill you to the bone.
BECOME A PATRON at http://www.marlarhouse.com/donate
Music provided by Midnight Syndicate, used with permission. Music in this episode is from the album: “Monsters of Legend”: http://amzn.to/2C7lsLe
FEATURED AUDIOBOOK: “Winter Wonderland: A Dallas Powell Mystery” by T. Lee Harris – http://a.co/f7ggUNp
STORY CREDITS: Unsolved Murders That Will Send Shivers Down Your Spine: https://the-line-up.com/unsolved-murders-shivers-down-your-spine
Subscribe to this podcast on Apple or Android, submit your story for use in a future episode, find my free mobile app, shop the Marlar House store, get my social media links, blog, and more at http://www.WeirdDarkness.com!
Converse with me and fellow Weirdos in the “Weirdos of Marlar House” group at http://www.facebook.com/groups/marlarhouse.
SEND ME STUFF:
Marlar House Productions
PO BOX 2023
Loves Park, IL 61130
MY RECORDING TOOLS…
* MICROPHONE (Neumann TLM103): http://amzn.to/2if01CL
* POP FILTER (AW-BM700): http://amzn.to/2zRIIyK
* XLR CABLE (Mogami Gold Studio): http://amzn.to/2yZXJeD
* MICROPHONE PRE-AMP (Icicle): http://amzn.to/2vLqLzg
* SOFTWARE (Adobe Audition): http://amzn.to/2vLqI6E
* HARDWARE (MacBook Pro): http://amzn.to/2vQzD5g
* MARLAR HOUSE MOBILE APP: http://ww.MarlarHouse.com/mobile
* MARLAR SHEET (newsletter): http://www.MarlarHouse.com/MarlarSheet
* MARLAR HOUSE AUDIOBOOKS: http://www.MarlarHouse.com/AudioBooks
BECOME A PATRON at http://www.patreon.com/marlarhouse
“Weird Darkness” and “Daily Dose of Weird News” are proudly a part of the BombPod Media Network: http://www.BombPodMedia.com