In this episode… On a hot August day, with the front door wide open, an icy chill still crept into the room where two brothers were sitting. *** A boy comes face-to-face with Death himself. *** A girl’s mother believes hanging a cross in the house brings problems. Could she be right?
* FOOD FOR THE POOR: http://www.MarlarHouse.com/FoodForThePoor
* MARLAR HOUSE STORE: http://www.MarlarHouse.com/store
* MARLAR SHEET (newsletter): http://ow.ly/VsWF30azvrM
* BECOME A PATRON: http://www.Patreon.com/DarrenMarlar
* FACEBOOK: http://www.Facebook.com/DarrenMarlar
* TWITTER: http://www.Twitter.com/DarrenMarlar
* FREE MOBILE APP: http://ww.MarlarHouse.com/mobile
* WEBSITE: http://www.MarlarHouse.com
Send me stuff!
Marlar House Productions
PO Box 2023
Loves Park, IL 61130
Featured in this episode…
“Haunting at 824 Sweetbriar”
Submitted by John Parish at WeirdDarkness.com
“The White Skeletal Entity”
Submitted by Jess at MyHauntedLifeToo.com
“The Moving Cross Touched By A Spirit”
Submitted by Besse James at MyHauntedLifeToo.com
Copyright Marlar House Productions, 2017.
Rebroadcast or duplication without express written permission is strictly prohibited.
This episode is made possible in part by my Patreon supporters.
THANKS TO MY PATRONS:
Maureen Anne MESI
Music provided by Midnight Syndicate.