1. Thou shalt not be perfect or even try to be.
2. Thou shalt not try to be all things to all people.
3. Thou shalt always leave things undone that ought to be done.
4. Thou shalt not spread thyself too thin.
5. Thou shalt learn to say ‘No!’
6. Thou shalt schedule time for thyself and for thy supportive network.
7. Thou shalt switch off and do nothing regularly!
8. Thou shalt be boring, untidy, inelegant and unattractive at times.
9. Thou shalt not even feel guilty!
10. Especially thou shalt not be thine own worst enemy, but be thy own best friend.
Author of this list, Amanda Gore, goes more in-depth on each commandment at http://ow.ly/zNACS.