BOUNCE, BOUNCE, BOUNCE BACK
Cool stuff Bounce dryer sheets can be used for… other than freshening up the smell of your laundry (supposedly – I haven’t actually tried any of these things)…
- Bounce will chase ants away when you lay a sheet near them.
- It takes the odor out of books and photo albums that don’t get opened too often.
- It repels mosquitoes. Tie a sheet of Bounce through a belt loop when outdoors during mosquito season.
- Eliminates static electricity from your television screen. Since Bounce is designed to help eliminate static cling, wipe your television screen with a used sheet of Bounce to keep dust from resettling.
- Freshen the air in your home. Place an individual sheet of Bounce in a drawer or hang in the closet.
- Prevent thread from tangling. Run a threaded needle through a sheet of Bounce before beginning to sew.
- Prevent musty suitcases. Place an individual sheet of Bounce inside empty luggage before storing.
- Freshen the air in your car. Place a sheet of Bounce under the front seat.
- Clean baked-on foods from a cooking pan. Put a sheet in a pan, fill with water, let sit overnight, and sponge clean. The anti-static agent apparently weakens the bond between the food and the pan while the fabric softening agents soften the baked-on food.
- Eliminate odors in wastebaskets. Place a sheet of Bounce at the bottom of the wastebasket.
- Collect cat hair. Rubbing the area with a sheet of Bounce will magnetically attract all the loose hairs.
- Eliminate static electricity from Venetian blinds. Wipe the blinds with a sheet of Bounce to prevent dust from resettling.
- Wipe up sawdust from drilling or sand papering. A used sheet of Bounce will collect sawdust like a tack cloth.
- Eliminate odors in dirty laundry. Place an individual sheet of Bounce at the bottom of a laundry bag or hamper.
- Deodorize shoes or sneakers. Place a sheet of Bounce in your shoes or sneakers overnight so they will smell better in the AM.
- Take the used sheet from your dryer and then wipe the lint trap with it. It cleans it perfectly.
- ***MARLAR: Tie a sheet to the outside handle of the front door of your house to ward off Jehovah’s Witnesses. I don’t know if it’ll work or not, but Bounce seems to be able to do so many other things, it might be worth a shot.