On this week’s Darren Marlar Show…
- Is it true that a dog year is equal to seven human years? We’ll look a bit more closely at that generally-believed idea and see if there is any truth to it.
- We have the story of a car that crashes into a home – through the home’s roof! That’s in our Moment of Duh!
- The top ten reasons it’s great to be a guy.
- The files of Law & Disorder has the story of two crooks who pick the worst vehicle to try and steal… a police vehicle!
- A drunk driver tries to blame her stupidity on the swine flu.
- Wouldn’t it be great if you could bill the state for all the gas you waste sitting still in a construction zone? One woman tried to do exactly that!
- Can you sue someone for kissing you? One court is dealing with that question right now.
- Planning on getting a tattoo? We’ll don’t… especially if you’re a woman! I’ll tell you why in this week’s show.
- I have some tips on how to get a better night of sleep.
- Are you religious? If you have a TV or have a photograph of an animal then Afghanistan thinks you’re evil! And that’s just the beginning!
- And speaking of television – how you watch it says something about your personality in our weekly Personality Test!
All of that and more on this week’s Darren Marlar Show – coming your way this Friday! Subscribe now at http://marlar.podomatic.com!