ON TODAY’S SHOW: If you want to electronically whisper sweet-nothings into your lover’s ear, use email instead of voicemail – I’ll tell you why! * If you know someone with lung cancer you’ll want to listen to some of the newest research! * Have you ever been so drunk you couldn’t remember what you did the night before? * And entire town in Scotland is lost! * Boy fakes kidnapping to cover for being late to school! * Why you should hire a class clown! * What one Georgia cop said to a driver is nothing short of totally outrageous! * Cartwheels and housekeepers make their way into today’s Weird Holidays! ***AND A LOT MORE ON TODAY’S DARREN MARLAR RADIO SHOW!
This episode is brought to you by the audiobook, ““The Last Observer: A Magic Battle for Reality”, by G. Michael Vasy, narrated by Darren Marlar. Hear a free sample or purchase the title at http://a.co/hcgDsnV.
Get the show at http://www.YouTube.com/MarlarHouse, get the podcast version at http://www.MarlarHouse.com/RadioShow for the RSS feed, or search for “Darren Marlar” in iTunes, iHeart Radio, YouTube, or your favorite podcasting app!
Every weekday Darren Marlar brings you strange news, fun facts, life hacks, and more – always safe to listen to at work or at home with the kids! Be a part of the show and send an email for Darren’s email bag at http://www.MarlarHouse.com/RadioShow and he might read your letter on the show!
* TUBE BUDDY: https://www.tubebuddy.com/marlarhouse
* MY MICROPHONE (Neumann TLM103): http://amzn.to/2if01CL
* MICROPHONE PRE-AMP (Icicle): http://amzn.to/2vLqLzg
* RECORDING SOFTWARE (Adobe Audition): http://amzn.to/2vLqI6E
* MACHINE (MacBook Pro): http://amzn.to/2vQzD5g
* DARREN MARLAR RADIO SHOW: http://www.MarlarHouse.com/RadioShow
* DAILY DOSE OF WEIRD NEWS: http://www.DailyDoseOfWeirdNews.com
* WEIRD DARKNESS: http://www.WeirdDarkness.com
* FREE MOBILE APP: http://ww.MarlarHouse.com/mobile
* POSTAL ADDRESS: Marlar House Productions, PO Box 2023, Loves Park IL 61130
* MARLAR SHEET (newsletter): http://www.MarlarHouse.com/MarlarSheet
* MARLAR HOUSE AUDIOBOOKS: http://www.MarlarHouse.com/AudioBooks