FROM 200 AMAZING SECRETS
- Remove a broken key from a lock: Put some super glue on broken off part, insert, hold a few seconds and pull.
- Straighten warped records: Place record between two sheets of glass, let sit in the sun for awhile.
- How to revive old razor blades: Rub them back and forth inside a drinking glass.
- Get water out of your watch: Strap watch to light bulb, turn on for a few minutes. Water drops will form on glass. Open up and wipe off.
- Open a stuck zipper: Spray the zipper with shaving cream.
- Easily untie a knot in a chain: Cover the knot generously with cold cream.
- Eliminate odors from the disposal: Throw a lemon in it and let it be ground up.
- Eliminate popcorn duds: Freeze it first then it all will pop.