TOP TEN INDICATIONS YOUR SUPER BOWL PARTY IS HOSTED BY GEEKS
1. Betting pool requires Phd. in mathematics to figure out winner.
2. Plays re-enacted in scale model of stadium built with LEGO bricks.
3. Everyone more interested in updating Wikipedia page with game’s final score than actually watching the game.
4. Somebody openly wonders why the quarterback isn’t allowed a saving throw after being sacked.
5. You have to listen to 3-hour lecture on the aerodynamics of a football before the game.
6. It’s hard to see the TV through the webcam.
7. People would rather watch game on their phones and play games on the HDTV.
8. Heated arguments over which team is best turn out to be about Warcraft guilds.
9. Banner has Super Bowl number in hexadecimal instead of roman numerals.
10. No one mentions that they played football in high school.