- She did it the hard way. – Bette Davis
- …that nothing’s so sacred as honor and nothing’s so loyal as love. – Wyatt Earp
- The passive master lent his hand, To the vast Soul which o’er him planned. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “That’s All Folks!” – The Man of a Thousand Voices, Mel Blanc
- The Body of B. Franklin, Printer, Like the Cover of an old Book, Its Contents turn out, And Stript of its Lettering & Guilding, Lies here. Food for Worms. For, it will as he believed, appear once more in a new and more elegant Edition, corrected and improved by the Author. – Benjamin Franklin
So here’s my question for you. What would you want written on your headstone for the rest of eternity? Would it be inspirational? Humorous? Write up your own epitaph and place it in the comments here, recite it as a voicemail by calling 1-866-DARREN-3 (toll free!), or drop me an email with your original epitaph!
I’ll share all cool comments with the rest of the world in my radio show next Tuesday!