IN TODAY’S “DARREN MARLAR RADIO SHOW” PODCAST: ***About what age should you be worried about becoming a sourpuss? ***A dairy trade association says the term “soy milk” is misleading and the makers of soy-based drinks ought to stop using it. ***A jogger repeatedly poops on one family’s lawn! ***You think your job stinks? Try this one. Researchers at a Canadian university have recruited six people to sniff pig manure. How does someone steal a tree? That story is coming up in today’s Moment of Duh! ***It might be a bride’s worst nightmare: on the eve of her wedding day, something goes wrong – like the carefully prepared hand-made wedding cake falling apart in the trunk of a car. But it has a happy ending in today’s Soul-Glo! ***AND MORE!
Every weekday Darren Marlar brings you strange news, fun facts, life hacks, and more – always safe to listen to at work or home! Get the show at http://www.MarlarHouse.com/RadioShow for the RSS feed, or search for “Darren Marlar” in iTunes, iHeart Radio, YouTube, or your favorite podcasting app!
* TUBE BUDDY: https://www.tubebuddy.com/marlarhouse
* MY MICROPHONE (Neumann TLM103): http://amzn.to/2if01CL
* MICROPHONE PRE-AMP (Icicle): http://amzn.to/2vLqLzg
* RECORDING SOFTWARE (Adobe Audition): http://amzn.to/2vLqI6E
* MACHINE (MacBook Pro): http://amzn.to/2vQzD5g
* DARREN MARLAR RADIO SHOW: http://www.MarlarHouse.com/RadioShow
* DAILY DOSE OF WEIRD NEWS: http://www.DailyDoseOfWeirdNews.com
* WEIRD DARKNESS: http://www.WeirdDarkness.com
* FREE MOBILE APP: http://ww.MarlarHouse.com/mobile
* POSTAL ADDRESS: Marlar House Productions, PO Box 2023, Loves Park IL 61130
* MARLAR SHEET (newsletter): http://www.MarlarHouse.com/MarlarSheet
* MARLAR HOUSE AUDIOBOOKS: http://www.MarlarHouse.com/AudioBooks