Getting tired of the same old Super Bowl year after year? I am. So here are a few ideas to liven it up a bit.
- Halftime entertainment… the televised invasion of Canada.
- Replace the football with a monkey.
- When refs blow a call, they get a pie in the face.
- End-zone/touchdown dances must be accompanied by praise music.
- Two words: Land mines!
- New penalty for delay of game includes the team coach getting a noogie.
- At halftime, one lucky fan will be chosen to be the new Governor of Illinois.