1. Admit you have a problem.
2. Invite trusted friends to speak into your life, hold you accountable and encourage you.
3. Online accountability.
4. Set boundaries with your mobile device.
5. If you have offline pornography at your disposal, destroy it.
6. Take all forms of media seriously.
7. If you are married, take a step back and think on your marriage.
8. Realize that you didn’t just become addicted to porn.
9. Take a second and think beyond the images or videos you’re looking at.
10 Remember your pornography addiction is a heart-issue first and foremost.
(Get more in-depth descriptions and advice from All Pro Dad.)