“The History And True First-Hand Stories of Bloody Mary” #WeirdDarkness (PATRONS ONLY)
From one generation to the next, thrill-seeking boys and girls have passed down the legend of Bloody Mary. Perhaps you even took on the hair-raising challenge as an adolescent—chanting “Bloody Mary” in the mirror of a darkened bathroom three times, only to run out screaming before the evil spirit appeared. Some claim the bloodied woman merely appears in the reflective surface, while others purport she’ll claw at your face, haunt you for life, or even kill you.
Become a patron at http://www.patreon.com/marlarhouse
Submit your story for use in a future episode at http://www.WeirdDarkness.com!
Visit my personal page at http://www.facebook.com/darrenmarlar. If you want to converse with me and your fellow Weirdos, you can join the “Weirdos of Marlar House” group at http://www.facebook.com/groups/marlarhouse.
Find my free mobile app, store, social media, blog, and more at http://www.MarlarHouse.com.
MY RECORDING TOOLS…
* MICROPHONE (Neumann TLM103): http://amzn.to/2if01CL
* POP FILTER (AW-BM700): http://amzn.to/2zRIIyK
* XLR CABLE (Mogami Gold Studio): http://amzn.to/2yZXJeD
* MICROPHONE PRE-AMP (Icicle): http://amzn.to/2vLqLzg
* SOFTWARE (Adobe Audition): http://amzn.to/2vLqI6E
* HARDWARE (MacBook Pro): http://amzn.to/2vQzD5g
* MARLAR HOUSE MOBILE APP: http://ww.MarlarHouse.com/mobile
* POSTAL ADDRESS: Marlar House Productions, PO Box 2023, Loves Park IL 61130
* MARLAR SHEET (newsletter): http://www.MarlarHouse.com/MarlarSheet
* MARLAR HOUSE AUDIOBOOKS: http://www.MarlarHouse.com/AudioBooks