Podcast: Play in new window |
- Today is NATIONAL TAKE YOUR CAT TO WORK DAY. ***MARLAR: Take him to the Xerox room and make him a copy cat!
- Today is SHOW YOUR NAVEL DAY. ***MARLAR: Which I am doing – I brought oranges to work for lunch. You thought I was going somewhere else with this, didn’t ya?
Today is WEIGHTS AND MEASURES DAY. ***MARLAR: The least popular day of the year for unscrupulous business owners or members of Weight-Watchers.
- May is NATIONAL BIKE TO WORK MONTH. ***MARLAR: I’d challenge you to do it just like I do every day, but seeing as I live less than half-a-mile to work, biking really isn’t all that impressive. But hey, if you can do it, it’d be a great way to protest high gas prices!
- Today is GO FLY A KITE WITH YOUR KIDS AFTER WORK DAY. ***MARLAR: And if you don’t have kids, just tell someone to go fly a kite.
- INTERNATIONAL PICKLE WEEK begins today, honoring the world’s funniest vegetable. (audio clip)