THE TOP 10 THINGS I DON’T UNDERSTAND IN VO
1. Why is it the voice talent’s fault if he/she can’t fit 40 seconds of copy into :28 seconds?
2. When did “conversational,” and “hard sell” become partners?
3. What do you mean “perimitate?”
4. Wait, you don’t like the way I say “Saint Luke’s?”
5. OK, you want me to sound like I need to swallow?
6. So, you want me to pay for the royalty free music and sound effects, and add it to the VO all for the price of just the VO?
7. How is “There might be future work here if you can do this for this low rate this time” an incentive?
8. Yeah, it’s the fourth copy change. You thought that was included in the original rate?
9. I guess I’m not sure what you mean when you ask me to sound more lavender.
10. Thump it?