Today is NATIONAL CREAM PUFF DAY. ***MARLAR: Also known as National Talk About Your Boss Behind His Back Day.
SOMEDAY WE’LL LAUGH ABOUT THIS WEEK begins today. ***MARLAR: Something I giggle silently to myself at the end of each day.
Today is HAPPY MEW YEAR FOR CATS DAY. ***MARLAR: Because, as you know cats insist on their own holidays. At least they act that way.
This is NEW YEAR’S RESOLUTIONS WEEK (January 1-7). ***MARLAR: The problem with New Year’s resolutions is that people set their standards way to high when it comes to selecting them. It always happens, in early January we all are promising we’re going to do 100 sit-ups a day, quit smoking and all the health stuff. That’s too hard. So here are a few resolutions I’ve made for myself…
- If I win the lottery, I will gladly accept the money.
- I will take all the vacation time that’s coming to me.
- I will not give money to politicians.
- If someone offers me a cold Pepsi, I’ll smile and say, “Thanks, don’t mind if I do.”
- I resolve to leave work every day at the end of my shift.
- When I get my paychecks this year, I’ll cash them promptly.
- If the IRS sends me any back this year, I promise not to argue with them about it.
- I will finally get around to changing the coffee grounds in the coffee maker.
- When I hear a funny joke I will not reply, “LOL… LOL.”